Saturday, August 23, 2008

Tov = Good

Americans are fat!

It's clear to see when traveling abroad, that there is a higher percentage of overweight Americans than there should be. Here in Israel, obese people are few and far, far between. Why is that? They have plenty of fast food. They have plenty of soda. My guess is because they have outdoor playground gyms for adults. Yes, playground gyms. They have all your favorite exercise machines from the elliptical machine to the seated chest machine in playground format. Last night, having not much to do, my cousin, her friends and I, took our turn on the workout jungle jim.


Now, I am at my other cousin, Ayellet's, house (I thank my uncle for having so many children that I can stay with). All day today I saw a lot of family.


And now I head to Egypt.....

No comments: