Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan

OK, so I'm really tired right now because I have been up past 5 AM the last few night partying in Eilat (Its the spring break spot of Israel). I want to talk about my trip to Jordan, but I need sleep. All I will say is that Petra is one of the cooler places I have ever been. And now I let the pictures do the talking.

Wadi Rum, Jordan



Petra, Jordan (You may recognize from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade)












More to come...

3 comments:

Tomasz said...

Nice pictures. Did you get to ride a camel?

Unknown said...

Tomassshh. Haven't you been keeping up with the blog? I have a picture of me riding one in Egypt. But, thanks for the comment. Is CPD online without Matt Levin?

Tomasz said...

Dude, as soon as I posted that comment I scrolled down and remembered that I already saw you on friggin camel and I felt like a chump. Let's try this again. Did you get to stand next to a guy smoking a cigarette who looked like he wanted to take out the camera person with a machine gun that was almost as tall as him?